Core Java Tutorial 03 – Setting up PATH Environment variable on your computer
In this video tutorial, we will set up the PATH environment variable on your computer with the JAVA installation path.
For our readers who are unable to access the Video Tutorial!!!
Setting up the PATH Environment variable :
1) Click on start right click on My Computer and choose Properties.
2) Then go to Advanced System Settings and click on Environment Variables.
3) Search for the variable with the name PATH. double click on it and just append the existing string with – the path where you have installed java on your computer.
4) Add C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\bin this path up to bin directory of java installation.( here we are speaking about the Path which you used during installation of Java ) .
5) Click OK and you are done.